Premium Quality Golden String Necklace
- Premium Quality Golden String Necklace
- Premium Quality, Stylish Fashion Jewellery Exclusively Available High Quality, Premium Stylish Fashion Jewellery suitable for all occasion likes Office, Daily wear, Party wear. Good & Unique Gift Idea for mother, sister, wife, friend.
- 100% genuine earrings from zarood.com,which are fashionable and come in long and short variations at affordable prices.
- Well suited to complement all your ethnic and trendy outfits. You will find a variety of earrings that are well suited for different occasions like engagements, weddings and birthday gifts etc.
- Perfect accessories for women of all age groups and ideal for gifting to sister, mother, friend, wife.
- Order online with total satisfaction guaranteed . All earrings are handmade by Master Artisans with years of experience. Made from genuine skin safe materials. Ease of maintenance and care. All products are designed to retain their shine for a long time with proper care.
Embossed Meenakari Necklace on marble
Jewelry paintings are painted to look alike real one. They are made of embossed outlines. The area is covered using 24 carat gold foil. The gems used are made up of plastic or glass. The painting is layered one and has 3D characteristic. Paintings look fantastic on walls. They can be put up in groups also.
The painting is painted on marble. A fresh white marble slab is first selected. It is then cut into desired shape and size. Thereafter Marble surface is polished. A rough sketch is drawn on the surface and that area is lightly roughened. Later the painting is drawn on that surface.
Miniature paintings are paintings painted on paper, silk, cotton, marble, wood, canvas, leather, glass and metals. Its uniqueness is one hair brush, which is used for filling the fine details in the painting.
About the Painting School
Mewar school of Miniature painting
The school developed in hilly region of Rajasthan, India. The region has many rivers and lakes distinguishing it from adjoining desert area. The effect of natural beauty is seen in the paintings from this region with bright and vibrant colours use. They have thick outline. People have long nose, fish eyes and oval face. The paintings are ornamented by animals, trees and hills.
The embossed work and blue green colour on it is meenakari work. It is mainly used for colouring ornaments. It later was adopted in paintings as well. It is used to provide vibrant colour scheme and 3D effect.
About the Master Craftsman
This painting is painted by Artist Gopal Lal Sharma. He hails from Jaipur, the Pink City. He has been awarded by Government of Rajasthan for his contribution to traditional miniature painting. In Jaipur, he practices this art with his wife and other students.
- Artist Name: Karkhana